Nepal is host to a number of up-and-coming outsource industries, including computer animation. Check out my story about how young Nepalis are making a big splash in the global world of animation.
Ever want to record your travels in a new and unique way, other than writing? Here’s an article I did about art Professor Ken O’Connell who has been sketching and journaling his life and travels since 1960.
A Hypocritical Vegetarian on Butcher Shops in Kathmandu
I became a semi-vegetarian when living in Kathmandu for some questionable reasons. Although after a while I became more comfortable with the outdoor butcher shops, getting used to seeing whole dead animals splayed out on a table was an undertaking what took some time. Why? Because I'm a product of the American food system where we never have to really realize that the meat we are eating came from a once-alive animals that lived and breathed.
Read the whole story here...
- Duncan @ Travelistic on About Me
- Kristina on Travel Tips
- epicasia on Animating Nepal – A Look Into a Burgeoning Outsource Industry
- Lis on Animating Nepal – A Look Into a Burgeoning Outsource Industry
- epicasia on BLOG: A (Re)Visit to Trungram Monastery
- Eleanor on BLOG: A (Re)Visit to Trungram Monastery
- Shobha Limbu on Dal Bhat: Fuel of the Nepali People
- Shanna Schultz on From Sty to Stew: Understanding Hyper-Local Food Systems